- Every student must carry his / her almanac to school everyday. It must have his / her photograph and identification information complete duly signed by parents.
- Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all working days.
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Girls should plait their hair if it is below their shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
- Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect for school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls, furniture or in any way damage things that belong to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the class teacher or the Principal. Any damage done will be paid by the one who causes it.
- The late corners will not be allowed to enter the school.
- Students are not to wear any jewellery to school (e.g. chains, rings, bangles, bracelets etc.) Girls may wear only one pair of ear rings or studs.
- Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember the school’s code of conduct.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly dis satisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- As far as possible, once a child has come to school, he / she should not be asked to return home or half day leave.
- Students should get their Report Cards signed by their parents /guardians within five days of the receipt of the Report Cards and return them to the class teachers. If lost, a fine will be imposed.
- Students must not miss any teaching / games / library / activity periods.
- No student should indulge in Spitting in or near the school building.
- No student should indulge in Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- No student should indulge in Any form of gambling.
- No student should indulge in Smoking
- No student should indulge in Rowdy any rude behavior.
- No student should indulge in Use of violence in any form.
- No student should indulge in Casteism, communism or practice of untouchability.
- The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behavior is an essential condition to a student’s continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension/rustication shall be taken against the student.
Mobile phones are strictly prohibited. If students violate, phones will be confiscated.
Registration Procedure and Rules
- Registration forms to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete Registration Forms, without photographs will not be accepted.
- Dates for test/interview will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and the time of test/interview.
- Registration does not imply Admission which is subject to Admission Test and also availability of seats.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned Civil Authority to accompany the form.
- Age for admission in class Mont-I is 2.5+ at the time of admission.
- There will be written test for students seeking admission from Mont-II upwards. Only those students who clear the written test will be called for interview.
- Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated in the list; otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill in all the details in the Admission Form and submit it at the time of payment of fees.
- The Date of Birth of the child is required to be supported by the Birth Certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation along with a certified photostat copy thereof. An Affidavit is not acceptable in support of Birth Certificate. Transfer Certificate is to be attached beyond Class 1.
- Report Card of the last exam passed is to be attached for admission to beyond Class 1.
- Students have to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school.
Non-Refund of Fee
- Fee once paid is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- Request for any concession in fees will not be entertained.
- Application for withdrawal is to be submitted in the school office.
- A one month notice period or one month fee is required for withdrawal.
- Clearance must be obtained from all Lab Inchrages, Accountant, Library Incharge & Sports Incharge.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued after 15 days of the receipt of application.
- Request for using the School Bus must be made at the beginning of the session. No request will be entertained during the mid session.
- Change in routes and bus stops will not be entertained during the session.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the parents to escort the pupil to and from the fixed bus stops.
- Any suggestions or complaints should be reported to the Principal/Headmistress or Transport Incharge. Parents are expected to treat the Bus Staff kindly.